Saturday, April 7, 2012

Hey Assos Guy...

Have you ever noticed the Assos bib shorts guy???  Well I have, or I would not be writing a post directed at him.

Dude is super ripped, I am not talking about the guy works out a couple times a week or a couple times a day...I am thinking he works out nonstop and is juiced.  Seriously...I do not have hair follicles where this guy has muscles.  I also think he might be related to a terminator.  Look at his robotic pose.  No facial expression (he means business), every muscle showing (very Arnold), glasses to hide his cyborg implant eyes, and stiff as a board with hands in form for an instant Judo chop.

Speaking of muscles, when was the last time you saw a cyclist that ripped?  I look in the mirror each day, and the only lines of definition I see are the ever more apparent crows feet by my eyes.  What cyclist really needs 48" biceps and a 60" chest?

I know I am not the only person who has noticed this.  My teammate kept telling me how cool our new arm and leg warmers look with the new kit.  I asked to see a pic, and what do I get????  You got that right, the Assos guy pose.  Luckily for me Scott kept his shirt on, but he did state that tried to do the Assos guy justice. 
What do you think about the Assos guy, have you noticed the same thing?  Hey Assos guy...a little less juice, a little less terminator, and try actually riding a bike.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahah. I have been wondering where they found that goof as well.

    ReplyDelete